You can head out with Inflatable Paddle Boards for a holiday, for relaxing on calm water. You can do yoga or workouts and much more on Isup’s. For all these things choosing the right paddle boards is very important. Here are the best inflatable paddle boards that everyone should look for in 2020.
We listed out these paddle boards by considering average human weight, height, normal climate conditions.
Top 5 Inflatable Paddle Boards 2021
|1||Atoll Paddle Boards||Check Price|
|2||iRocker Paddle Boards||Check Price|
|3||Red Paddle Co||Check Price|
|4||Thurso Surf||Check Price|
|5||Bluefin SUP||Check Price|
Factors To Determine Best Paddle Board
To determine the best suitable paddle boards you need to consider the following criteria of paddle boards
- The shape of the board
- Volume and a weight capacity of the board
- Length, width, and thickness of the board and
- Fins and extra accessories
The shape of Paddle Board
The shape of the board will play a crucial role in considering the paddle board.
The surface of the hull will be wide, plane, and maneuverable. Best suitable for Yoga, fitness routine, and leisure paddling.
The surface of the hull will not be wider as planing hull. The nose of paddle board will be sharp. This sharp nose cuts the water and make paddle board more efficient displacement and fast. The maneuverable of these boards are less compared to planing hull.
Weight Capacity & Volume of Paddle Boards
The stability of the board depends on the Volume and weight capacity of paddle board. The more the volume of the board the more it can bear the weight and float on water. Weight and volume are interlinked. The weight capacity of paddle boards is mentioned for every SUP board. Weight includes the weight of paddlers and other accessories.
Length, Width, & Thickness of the Paddle board
The length of the SUP board also plays a major role. Longer boards are not more stable and they are quick and fast. Shortboards are more stable and slow-moving.
Paddle board width will play a crucial role. The wider the paddle board, the more the stability.
The more the thickness more the volume of paddle board. More the volume of paddle board then the stability of paddle board will be more.
Fins & Extra Accessories
- Fins are used to track your board and add the stability to board. In general, larger fins with wider bases and longer front edges will track straighter and provide more stability than smaller fins. On the other hand, a smaller fin provides better maneuverability.
- Make sure the paddle length is adjustable and suit for paddler height. The shaft should be lightweight and strong.
- Check out the carry bag contains the wheel. So that it makes your transportation easy.
- Choose a pump that can fill the air inside the paddle board quickly.
Atoll Paddle Board
Atoll Boards provide premium, high-quality inflatable paddle boards which will last more than 3 years even after regular use. It has reinforced seams for sidewall and seam durability. Heavy-duty backpack for travel. This travel bag has a padded waist strap and extra-durable military-grade stitching. An improved carbon fiberglass paddle with a nylon blade now comes standard with every ISUP board. No corners were cut in the manufacturing of this iSUP package. The sleek, minimalist design has been a staple of outdoor enthusiasts for years now. Here are the full specification of the product.
- 11 ft x 32″ x 6″
- 8 inch composite Fin
- lightweight carbon fiberglass paddle
- riders up to 400 lbs
- laminated dual-layer PVC
- ultralight Black Carbon Fiberglass Paddle with Nylon Blade
- Weighs 21 lbs
- 2-way High-Pressure hand pump or outdoor master 20PSI / 12V electric isup pump
iRocker Paddle Boards
Irocker is best suitable for all conditions and performs well in all conditions. They provide extra stability and paddlers feel comfortable while paddling. If you are less than 5 feet 10 inches. Then iRocker could be a game-changer. You will get a versatile and comfortable backpack, Ultralight paddle, and 10-inch ankle leash with a key pocket. Extra comfy, logo branded, EVO deck pad- keeps your feet from getting sore and can double as a yoga mat.
- Dual Action Pump
- 13 D-rings
- Flip-lock fins for various conditions
- Dual-Layer Military Grade Drop Stitch Material
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Adjustable fiberglass paddle
- Weight 20 lbs
Red Paddle Co
These boards are too costly compare with others.
If you are going out for a multi-day trip for fun. Then red paddle boards are best suitable for you. They give you extra stability and rigidity. The extra length and thickness help you storing luggage, handling your child, pets, and more stability. The sharp nose makes more displacement and made your journey effortless. MSL technology combined with Red paddle co patented RSS system makes this board stiffer at lower pressure.
- V-Hull Technology
- Twin Fin System
- Riders up to 150kg
- Carbon 100 Nylon Lightweight SUP Paddle
- 5 years warranty
Thurso Surf Paddle Boards
Thurso surf has come into the market with five different inflatable stand up paddle boards. Thurso Surf products are gone through numerous analyses and tests before finalizing their shapes, materials, and designs. Now you can enjoy a water ride like never before. The quality and standards provide ultimate toughness, rigidity, and durability. Each iRocker isup board is specialized for its purpose. As paddle boarding has become very famous not only for sport but also for other activities like fun traveling, Yoga, fitness activities, relaxing and more. Here is the list of sup boards from Thurso surf.
- EVA deck pad grips for a yoga mat
- Strongest sup board with DOUBLE LAYER construction with TRIPLE/QUAD Military Grade PVC coatings on the deck and side
- 2 years warranty with 30 days guarantee.
- High-quality ROLLER backpack
- 2 years warranty with 30 days guarantee.
Bluefin SUP Boards
Bluefin SUP is the most stable, versatile, and works well in all climatic conditions. Bluefin uses 1000 Denier Exo Surface Laminate PVC & Pro Weave Drop Stitch. It can bear up to 28psi. It is an integrated GoPro mount on the nose to capture the action. You can easily convert SUP into a SUP kayak in seconds. Bluefin Lightweight fiberglass paddle provides 45% more efficiency than other paddles. It comes with a UV resistant and Thermo sealed crocodile deck pad.
- Durable Bluefin SUP Backpack
- Fiberglass Paddle + Smart Lock Fin System
- Coiled Ankle Leash
- 5 Years warranty
- Easy Conversion Kit
- Pump: Dual Action – Single Chamber
- 2+1 Fin Setup + Removable Smart Lock System
Stand Up Paddle Boards
This is Cheryl Jones. I love spending my free time on water. I love the serenity of stand up paddle boarding. No matter how stressful my week has been, exploring a local lake or canal on one of my SUP boards helps me recuperate.
- Thurso Surf Tranquility Review: Provides a stable & comfortable platform for yoga or fitness routine?
- THURSO SURF Waterwalker Review: Is it really All-ARound SUP & worthy?
- Best Paddle Boards for Women
- Best All-Round ISUP 2020
- Thurso Surf Review : Thurso Surf Coupon Code, Full Details & Key Aspects
- Nautical Review: Shocking Facts About iRocker Nautical SUP